Plums are not only delicious, but also have many benefits for our health. They are rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, vitamin C and potassium. Plums have a cleansing effect on the skin and help fight acne. You can use plums to remove acne scars and dark spots on your face and body. So if you want glowing skin, read this article!
How To Use Plums To Get Glowing Skin
Want to get glowing skin? Plums are your answer. They are rich in vitamin C, which helps remove dead cells from the surface of the skin and reduces acne. They also contain antioxidants that help slow down the process of aging by repairing or preventing damage to collagen and elastin fibers.
When it comes to reducing acne scars, plums are an ideal solution as they contain alpha hydroxy acids that exfoliate dead skin cells in order to unclog pores and reduce blemishes. These same properties can also be used against wrinkles or dark circles under eyes because they gently smooth out fine lines while fighting free radicals that cause discoloration on your face! best mascara
Tips To Use Plums To Help You Get Glowing Skin
- Eat plums. Plums are a great source of vitamin C and antioxidants, which help protect your skin from environmental damage.
- Drink plum juice. Not only is it delicious, but also it’s full of vitamins that will keep your skin looking fresh and young!
- Use plums in your beauty routine. You can find many different masks made out of plums — they’re especially helpful if you have dry skin!
1. Washing The Face With Plum Juice
Your skin can be washed with plum juice to get glowing skin. Plum juice has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which help in removing dead skin cells and dirt from the pores of your face. It also helps you in removing acne scars, blackheads and pimples.
Plum juice can be used as a natural scrub for your face. This will help remove dead skin cells from your face, making it smooth and soft. Use this scrub twice a week to keep your skin healthy and glowing!
2. A Face Pack With Plum Juice And Oats
Take 1 plum and mash it to a pulp. Add 3 tbsp oats, 1 tsp honey and 2 tsp curd to make a smooth paste. Apply this pack on your face in upward circular motion for 10 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes, followed by cold water to close the pores of the skin. Do this twice a week for glowing skin!
3. A Face Pack With Plum Juice and Gram Flour
- In a bowl, mix water and plum juice in equal quantities.
- Add gram flour to the mixture to make it thick and apply on your face.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes before removing with lukewarm water and patting dry with a towel.
4. A Plum Juice and Lemon Facial Wash
- A Plum Juice and Lemon Facial Wash
- Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and plum juice together to form a paste.
- Apply the mixture onto your face with a cotton ball, then use the cotton ball to clean your skin in circular motions for two minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water, then pat dry with a clean towel or tissue paper (you can also use an exfoliating scrub at this point). 4a). Do not apply moisturizer until after 2 hours have passed—you want the natural acids from these fruits penetrating deep into your pores! 4b). Repeat this process twice daily until you see results! 5) You can also mix 1tbsp of any type of fruit (e.g., apple cider vinegar) into 1 cup warm water as a facial toner afterward if desired; however, it is not necessary since our bodies naturally produce their own acidic environment without help from external sources such as lemon juice mixed together with plums.”
5. A Beauty Mask With Plum And Honey
To make the mask, you’ll need:
- 1 plum (washed and pitted)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt.
Open up your plum, remove the pit and chop it into thin pieces using a sharp knife or food processor. Add this to a bowl along with your yogurt and honey. Mix until everything is well combined. Apply to clean skin using an upward circular motion for 5-10 minutes before rinsing off with warm water and patting dry with a towel or paper towels if you’re in a hurry (this will help lock in any moisture). Store any leftover mask in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week; if you have enough left over for another application just warm it up slightly by leaving the jar on top of running hot water from the sink faucet until ready to use again!
6. Make-Up Remover With Aloe Vera and Plum Juice
- Put a few drops of plum juice in a bowl and add enough aloe vera gel to make a paste.
- Add water or rosewater to dilute the mixture if you want to use it as a face wash, or if you want to use it as an overnight facial mask, leave it thick and apply directly on your face (the latter option is not recommended for sensitive skin).
- Apply the whole face with this mixture; massage gently for 3-5 minutes until dry, then wash off with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
7. Toner From Collagen Serum And Plum Juice
To make this toner, you’ll need 3 tablespoons of plum juice and 2 tablespoons of collagen serum. To use it, apply with a cotton ball after cleansing your face at night. Apply in upward strokes starting from the hairline and working towards the chin area.
Do not store this product in direct sunlight or heat; it will spoil faster than normal if left out like that. This product can be used daily but should be stored at room temperature when not being used so that it doesn’t go bad faster than necessary.
8. Removing Acne Scars With Vinegar And Plums
Vinegar is a natural astringent that tightens the pores, making it ideal for treating acne scars.
To use vinegar to remove acne scars, mix one part apple cider vinegar with two parts water in a small bowl. Dip a cotton ball into the solution and apply it to your skin after cleansing. Repeat this process twice daily for about two weeks on clean skin to see results!
If you have sensitive skin or simply don’t want to deal with applying an astringent directly onto your face every morning and night, try using plums instead! Plums are packed full of vitamin C which helps fight free radicals that can cause damage to our skin over time. In fact they contain more vitamin C than oranges—so you’re getting two amazing benefits by eating these delicious berries!
Plums help in glowing skin, fighting acne and removing acne scars!
Plums are rich in vitamins A, C and E. These vitamins help in glowing skin, fighting acne and removing acne scars!
Plums help in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is because they contain antioxidants that protect the skin from damaging free radicals.
They also help in improving skin elasticity due to their high vitamin content which helps keep the collagen production going strong!
Plums help in glowing skin, fighting acne and removing acne scars!