MBBS in China
The Ministry of Education in China issued new, stringent guidelines known as “Provisions for Quality Control Standards on Undergraduate Medical Education in English for International Students in China,” which have been in effect since 2007. Study MBBS in China for the standardization of MBBS teaching in English medium for international students. The new rules have been helpful in standardizing MBBS instruction in the English language. There have been many misunderstandings, issues, contradictions, and disadvantages regarding MBBS teaching in English medium for overseas students prior to the introduction of new laws by MOE, China.
Why MBBS in China Program?
Every year, the Chinese Ministry of Education publishes a list of accredited medical schools that accept foreign students for MBBS programmes taught in English.
Reasons for Choosing Study MBBS in China
- A century old Universities offering top-notch education.
- Six campuses spread throughout 135 hectors have a library with 4 Lakh books and faculty with US and UK training.
- Chinese people are polite to foreigners, particularly Indians. There is no requirement to learn Chinese in the state-run, non-profit universities that are taught in English and follow the MCI (Medical Council of India) curriculum and are thus recognized by the WHO.
- The 5.5-year graduation programme consists of a 3-year, low-cost post-graduate programme and 4.5 years of theory instruction. The cost of tuition is quite low in comparison to medical education in India.
- Indian food and air conditioning.
- With more than 37 MS/MD/MDS specialties, including 8 super specializations, in fields including cardiology, neurosurgery, pediatrics, and radiology.
- Visa without hassle (VISA SPONSERED BY UNIVERSITY)
- Not need to take tests like the EMCET.
- Intermediate with Bi.P.C. – 60% marks are required for admission to the MBBS programme in China.
- Ages 17–28 years, 21–39 years for PG MBBS or BDS with 50% or higher marks.
The following is the key component of the new regulations that MOE, China, has announced:
The MBBS programme in English is a 6-year programme for international students. The sixth year is the internship year, which can be finished either at the hospitals of the university in China or in a hospital back home that has been approved by the relevant country’s Ministry of Health.
Learn Chinese Too
In order to ensure effective communication with Chinese patients in hospitals, Chinese language study is required throughout the entire programme together with the MBBS programme in English medium. Before beginning an internship in the sixth year at a university in China, students are required to pass the HSK exam, which measures their ability in Chinese.
The Medical Education Expert Group will be given a commission by the Ministry of Education to evaluate the undergraduate English-language medical education programme for foreign students in China and to publish a list of the institutions and their admissions policies. International enrollment in the English-taught undergraduate medical programme is not permitted at the institutions whose names are not on the list.
Requirement for Higher Education Institutions
The ability to award master’s degrees in Basic Medicine and Clinical Medicine (First-level Subjects) is a requirement for higher education institutions that accept international students for undergraduate medical programmes in English in China. Additionally, teachers at affiliated hospitals with Grade III, Level A are qualified to instruct all subjects in English.
The following is a list of medical schools in China that the Ministry of Education has approved to offer MBBS programmes in English in 2011/2012:
Medical Schools in China for Study MBBS
- Xuzhou Medical College
- Wenzhou Medical University
- XI’AN Jiaotong University
- Jining Medical University
- Shenyang Pharmaceutical University
- Henan University, School of Medicine
- Shenyang Medical College
- Guangxi Medical University
- China Medical University
- Wuhan University
The Jagvimal Consultants is a better or famous overseas education consultant in India and it helps you in studying abroad and also offers details on the nations and colleges that offer cost-effective, high-quality medical education.
The most well-known consulting company has offices in Jaipur, India, and is called Jagvimal Consultants. Our business has established itself as the industry standard for placements and admissions into international institutions as a result of our considerable knowledge and skill in these fields.